CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brionna is a Psychic

I saw the cutest little pillowcase dresses over the weekend at the Affair of the Hearts, I came so close to buying one for Brionna for her birthday dress but I decided it would be so much fun to make one for her and one for Marygrace. I looked at fabric today and found some really cute fabric with cupcakes on it, it had glitter sprinkled all through it, I decided to see if I could find a pattern and if it was even feasible for me to make the dress so I didn't buy the fabric. I found a pattern on the internet and I showed the dress to Brionna this evening on the internet, she looked at it and asked me if I was going to make a dress with glitter on it for her birthday. I really didn't even mention the glitter to anyone--------------we haven't even talked about glitter on material, weird, I know.

0 comments: