CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Brionna

Brayden and Julia had picked out special trick candles, in fact, that's why we had candles on both cakes----------they didn't work! One group was supposed to sparkle and one group was supposed to re-light. Brayden and Julia were very disappointed but no one else knew anything was wrong--------just a little girl blowing out candles and making a wish.
Brionna is so much fun, I just have so much fun playing with her, she has the cutest, funniest little personality around. It makes me miss my other grandchildren and I wish I could see them more often and I miss that I can't be there for their little celebrations but they know I love them and I hope they know that I would be there if I could. We all have so much fun with Brionna. She's a joy to be around------------always happy and she always brightens up your life.

1 comments:

Mikala said...

Her wish was so cute!