CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moon Sand is SO MUCH FUN!


I googled moon sand and I found out that you can even make it at home. We had just bought some regular play sand and you just add corn starch and some a little water. I'm going to make some, I had a big idea to buy a big (small) plastic swimming pool, making quite a bit of moon sand and letting Brionna play in it. (in my kitchen) We are dog sitting a pit bull for Dustin and I refuse to go out into the back yard---------he jumps up on me which makes La jump on the pit bull so they fight at my feet, they are getting used to each other but everyone that knows me, knows I'm not a big dog fan----------I guess rabie shots in my stomach every day for 2 weeks as a child did that to me, however, I tolerate my dog, he's a good dog but I don't tolerate pit bulls and I guarantee you he won't stay in my back yard much longer, Dustin was supposed to have found another home for him a week ago but just like everything else Dustin promises---------it hasn't happened.
Anyway, we love moon sand and it's been a big hit in our house!

0 comments: