CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

The last couple of months



We've just been so busy the last couple of months that I've let my blog slide, the main reason I have this blog is because I want Mikala and her family to be a part of our life----even across the ocean. I'll try and get everything caught up.
I'm still working at the hospital, Dick is still working at Arctic and life is still going on as normal.
Randy was accepted at Texas Tech Pharmacy School, we're really happy about that.
Emily is working at West Texas A&M University.
Julia is still working as a RN in ICU at BSA.
Brayden is still playing soccer with the Drifters Soccer Club, he also is taking guitar lessons, he's great. Brionna is taking ballet, tap and gymnastics. I also take her to the library every chance we get for story time, she loves that. She goes to Creative Care Day Care occasionally, she loves "her school." She's gone to Creative Care on a as needed basis since she was born.
Kim works at Happy State Bank, she's an administrative assistant. Jim is still building cabinets, we think he's the best cabinet builder there is. Grandson Jake is working at Bivens Nursing Home in the dietary dept. I have a friend who also works at Bivens and I understand that he is a very valued employee. He's very dedicated. Aaron is attending West Texas A&M Universtiy on a football scholarship and is playing on the football team. Jim's oldest son Will lives in Dallas, his son Ashton is a growing 10 year old living with Kim and Jim. Dustin is working as a welder when there is work for him.
I'll start posting pictures--------------Brionna has gotten her 1st haircut------it's adorable.

0 comments: