CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy and Soccer





We cleaned Soccer and Happy's cage last night and they were so excited, who would have thought you could make hermit crabs excited but they were, especially Happy. He went swimming, he ate popcorn and he then decided to try to push Soccer around. I think he's probably the most agressive crab we have. I picked him up and he tried to pinch me. He doesn't bother Brayden when he holds him tho. I bought new gravel for the little crabs so we're going to change out their cage tomorrow, we'll probably even give them a bath. I bought 2 new shells for the little crabs and a larger shell (Soccer really needs to change but he won't stay in the new ones, he crawls back into this soccer shell) I thought about buying a big cage so they could all live together but Brayden is afraid Happy will kill the smaller crabs.

0 comments: