CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hercules







I just really love this cat! Not everyone understands him, he loves company---unless they have a suitcase, then we have to hide the suitcases. However, if I'm packing a suitcase, he's in it and he's so upset when the suitcase is shut. He likes to stay right by me, I just had to post the pictures I took tonight, he was asleep on the arm of the couch next to my favorite chair, he was a little annoyed that I kept taking his picture so he turned his back to me----for about 2 minutes, he just couldn't stay turned in that direction. He sleeps on the arm of the couch most of the day when I'm at home. When I'm at work, I think he sleep on my bed. He follows me (like a dog) If I get up, he'll go where ever I go.

0 comments: