CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Adventure On the Way to the Party



We were on our way to Emily's birthday party, I was playing with my new birthday present that Dick had just given me when he said "what's that noise?" I told him it was just me taking a picture, he said "No, I have a flat tire!" He had a very flat tire, very, very, flat. He tried to get the tire out from under the truck but it appeared that the tool that got it out was stripped. I called Alan and he suggested that we have the truck towed to Goodyear and they would fix it in the morning, the only bad thing about that is that Dick has to fly to San Antonio in the morning. I walked home (just 4 houses away) and drove on over to the Parkers, he was finally able to get his tire changed and he joined us.

0 comments: