CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

I have my days and nights mixed up

I love my new job, I have always loved hospital work. I used to wonder why I left it and then the longer that I was away from it I wondered if I was even able to go back to it, the work is certainly different than clinic work----but I love my new job. However-----------I am working nights and I am having some difficulty adjusting to working nights! Of course, I've only worked 3 nights, however, it's 2:00 am and I'm wide awake! I want to go to sleep because my family will be awake tomorrow and I have a ton of stuff to do and I'm going to be sleepy. I know that there has to be a way to make it a little easier to adjust. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry about that! I am glad you like your new job, though!

Mikala said...

I hope it starts getting better! I don't know of any way to make it better! Sorry!