CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

You are My Sunshine by Brionna VIDEO


Brionna really loves to sing, she is either singing or humming all the time. We all think that she will be an American Idol some day. The original video was 5 minutes and it honestly brought tears to some our our eyes----------it was SO CUTE!!!!
I know that there has to be a way to shorten a video to post it but I didn't know how so, I did the only think I knew how to do! Take a video of a video! I know the quality isn't the best, but you get the general idea of just how cute we think Brionna is singing her song.
Sometimes she will walk up to me and give me a kiss and tell me that I am her sunshine. She's a little sweetheart!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet! What a performer!

Mikala said...

I agree! How cute!!

Paula said...

She had already sang Jingle Bells for 5 minutes while I taped her, then she sang You are my Sunshine for 5 minutes but I couldn't get the video to download. I really wanted you guys to see her blow the kiss, that's why I started the video when I did because she really had sang the song without messing up for 5 minutes. She does love to perform! She's a doll baby!