CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Estate Sale Find



I love pictures that remind me of Europe. I found these two prints at a Estate sale a couple of weeks ago. I am going to re-frame them---well, one isn't even in a frame and the other one is in a green frame so I'm going to buy new frames for them and put them in my bedroom. I love them. I wouldn't pay full price for them, they had posted signs that said everything would be 30% off the next day and 50% after 12:00 noon. I went with Jan and Sandy and we went right at 12:00 and I grabbed it off the wall. (I didn't have to knock anyone away from it---surprisingly to me, no one else was anxiously waiting to buy it) I think the ugly frame threw them off, just wait until I get them re-framed. I love them.

0 comments: